For all Year 7-10 students (Sept.2017) the uniform is:
- A school blazer and school tie
- Plain white work-style shirt or blouse – long- or short-sleeved.
- Either tailored black trousers, or the school skirt (only the skirt approved by the school and provided by our uniform supplier). Trousers should be plain black and tailored. No “fashion” extremes will be tolerated (tight, stretchy, low rise, chinos, jeans, drainpipe, Miss Sixty, linen, leggings or cropped).
- Plain black shoes – these should be of a material that can be polished. No canvas shoes, suede shoes or trainers.
- A v-necked jumper can be purchased from our uniform suppliers. This is optional and can be worn under the blazer, but not instead of a blazer.
- Plain black socks. Tights should be plain black and not patterned.
- During cold/wet weather, students are encouraged to wear an outside, waterproof coat for the journey to and from school and during break time and lunchtime. Please note that denim / leather jackets and hoodies are NOT permitted
- A school bag of suitable size to carry all books and equipment (handbags and bootbags are not suitable for everyday use)
Uniform can be purchased from
Uniform standards will be strictly adhered to and will be required at all times, both to and from school. If you are in any doubt about the suitability of your child’s trousers or shoes, please check with the school. If you are buying new items, please keep the receipt.